Aspire Zelos 2s kit
How to fill
Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S Tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (for TPD version: through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down. The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
TPD version coil change.
1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.
Zelos Quick Select Keys
Press “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously will allow you to select between VW, VV, Bypass and TC(Ni, Ti, SS) modes. Pressing “+” or “-” button to select modes, fire button to confirm. Pressing fire button and “+” button simultaneously will lock or unlock buttons. When the mod is in TC mode press fire button and “-” button simultaneously turns you to wattage setting interface.
Zelos button navigation diagram
Zelos various modes
The Zelos supports VV,VW, Bypass and TC modes to meet your different vaping requirements.
1* Nautilus 2S tank (Pre-installed a 1.8ohm coil) / 1* Extra drip tip / 1* Micro USB cable / 1* Zelos 50W mod / 1* 0.4ohm BVC coil / 10* O rings / 1* warranty card / 1* User manual